Energy Performance Certificates

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) were introduced to help improve the energy efficiency of buildings.

If you are buying, selling or letting a home you will need an EPC by law in order to market your property. EPC’s are required whenever a building is built, sold or rented.

The EPC measures the energy and carbon emission efficiency of your home using grades from A to G, with A being the most efficient. The EPC will also provide a detailed recommendations report showing what you could do to help reduce the amount of energy you use and your carbon emissions, together with advice on the Green Deal.

Lanyons have our own in-house Domestic Energy Assessor and the EPC’s are offered to the public at a fair and competitive price. You do not have to be using our Estate Agency or Lettings Services to employ us to carry out your Energy Performance Certificate. We cover the Rhondda Cynon Taff, Cardiff and Bridgend Areas.

Whether you only need one EPC or multiple EPC’s we will be delighted to assist you. For more information please contact a member of our sales team now.