Letting Your Property with Lanyons Estate Agents in Porth, Ferndale, Treorchy & Tonypandy
Under the Housing (Wales) Act 2014, there are legal obligations on landlords and agents who have rental property in Wales to hold a licence (see www.rentsmartwales.gov.wales). This licence ensures that landlords and agents are trained and have good understanding of the law of tenancy and they are expected to adhere to strict standards and meet their obligations as a landlord. Any landlord who chooses to employ Lanyons as their Letting Agents will be registered on our licence.
At Lanyons, we offer a Full Property Management Service. We choose the properties that we manage very carefully and all properties must have been improved and maintained to a good standard, as we believe that good houses attract good tenants.
We will not simply allow any person to rent your property, they will be thoroughly vetted before we will consider any tenancy application including a full Credit Check.
The tenancy sector is heavily regulated. Lanyons will ensure that all safety certificates are carried out in compliance and we will also register your tenants deposit with the Tenancy Dispute Service (Full Management Only). Our obligations are to the Landlord and we always strive to protect them.
Over the years our Property Management Service has been continuously developed and expanded. We ensure that we remain fully a breadth of any new or amended legislation by working closely with our accredited schemes and the local authority. Our knowledge is our strength and our Landlords know that they will always be well taken care of by our company.
We are Members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA)
You are guaranteed:
- To be consulting with a qualified & trained Agent.
- That your money is protected by a Client Money Protection Scheme.
- That your agent has Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- That you have a route to redress should something go wrong.
- Full Property Management
- Tenant Find Only
- Fully licensed Agennt with Rent Smart Wales
- Referencing & Credit Checks
- Tenancy Deposit Protection via the TDS
- Portfolio Transfers
- Written & Photographic Inventories
- Internet advertising via www.lanyons.org
- Advertised in all of our Offices
- 100% Accompanied Viewings
What else we offer
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) – Our own in house Domestic Energy Assessor.
- Gas Safety Certificates carried out by reputable companies and Gas Safe Registered.
- Landlords Periodic Inspection Reports for Electrical Installation carried out by NIC EIC registered Electricians.
- Maintenance Services carried out by competent tradesmen all of which hold Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Landlord Fees & Services
- Full Property Management 10% plus VAT of Gross Rent Received (Example: £400.00 x 10% = £40.00 + VAT at 20% £8.00 Total : £48.00)
- Set up Fee fo Marketing, Viewings, Preparation of Tenancy & Inventory £216.00 inc VAT
- Tenant Find Only = £360.00 inc VAT